These plants are safe around children and pets and work magic when it comes to ensuring cleaner and healthier air quality inside. Air purifying plants make for value additions to any home and are also some of the most thoughtful gifts in today’s times. We are exposed to increasing outdoor pollution. It would be better to know about plants that can contribute towards a better indoor environment.
Some of the best options for Air Purifying Indoor Plants:
Boston Fern– These plants look really attractive. They also contribute towards ensuring better circulation of air inside the room along with cleansing the air of toxins. They also work against formaldehyde and are really efficient in terms of air purification. These plants are also popular picks amongst enthusiasts.
Money Plants– These indoor plants provide a perfect good luck charm. They are also effective in purifying the internal air. They symbolize prosperity and abundance. Money Plants do not take much time to gracefully spread themselves around the room, window or balcony. These plants make for really touching gift options as well. These natural purifiers are definitely worth buying for your home.
Bamboo Palm– Bamboo Palm plants naturally keep the air clean inside any room. They also remove formaldehyde and other particles. You should give these plants some room to grow and watch them work their magic when it comes to improving air quality inside your home or even at the workplace.
Aloe Vera- One of the most iconic and popular healing plants, Aloe Vera, is a must-have for every home. These plants are natural air purifiers and contribute towards the removal of formaldehyde as well. Aloe Vera plants also work as natural cures for the treatment of sunburns and minor cuts. The best placement of these plants is beside windows in the company of natural sunlight.
Synovium plants– This indoor plant which is a sheer beauty, works as a natural air purifier. It can be an excellent addition to any home without a doubt.
Areca Palm–The Areca Palm has a fast removal rate when it comes to formaldehyde and this makes it as effective as a humidifier. In countries like India where humidity levels are really high and make things uncomfortable, Areca Palm plants are natural magicians, cleansing the air of toxins and other particles while also lowering humidity levels inside.
Benefits of air purifier plants
- Increased positive feelings and reduced feelings of anxiety, anger and sadness.
- Reduction of sound levels
- Reduction of stress levels
- Control of humidity to the within the optimum levels for human health
- Cooling effect
- Absorption of carbon dioxide and emission of oxygen refreshing the air
- Improved concentration levels leading to improved productivity particularly with those working with computers
- Reduction of absenteeism in the workplace
- Faster recovery from mental tiredness
- Interiors feel spacious, looked after and clean
- People prefer to occupy rooms that contain plants
- Improved image – interiors are perceived as “more expensive”